1. Begin this sacred time of stillness by watching your breath as you quiet your mind and free your heart to listen, to love and to grow. You are united in a consciousness of oneness in the silence … relax and let go. Allow loving thoughts and feelings of gratitude to surface. With your eyes closed, make a tight fist while taking a deep inward breath, and then open it as you slowly exhale. Repeat this exercise several times as you allow the energy of gratitude to surround you and stream through you.
2. Touching your thumb to your index finger, picture something that you're sincerely thankful for in the present moment. Imagine it clearly and give thanks to Divine Love for it.
3. Touching your thumb to your middle finger, take a trip backwards in time to the recent past and recall something you feel genuinely grateful for that happened during that period in your life. Visualize it clearly and feel thankful for how this experience has blessed you.
4. Touching your thumb to your ring finger, gently catapult yourself into the near future and think of something that you desire to affirm is waiting for you there to enjoy. Envision it clearly and give thanks for it.
5. Touching your thumb to your pinky finger, imagine something that transcends all space and time that you're deeply grateful for in the here and now. It could be God, the angels, or life itself. Convey repeated thanks for it.
This easy five-finger sacred ritual is intended to support you to enter into an uplifted state of true peace and fulfillment. When you express gratitude for the blessings in your life on a daily basis, you fan the flames for continued good to flow forth from Source into your existence. Your energy responds to the mental practice of gratitude, encouraging abundance to grow larger and brighter in all areas of your life.