Sit quietly and settle down. Take several deep breaths. Let go of whatever worries you have and be in this moment where there is only peace.
There is loveliness around you, paradise within you and you feel tranquil and calm. Nothing can overthrow this feeling. You are safe and secure in your peacefulness and choose this place, this space whenever you want stillness and relaxation.
Angels of Serenity, in the silence of this moment, I thank you for connecting me to the place within that is untouched by any form of turmoil or distress. Guide me to tune in to this inner reservoir of Divine Peace and allow serenity to soothe my soul as I rest in the fulfillment of God's love.
May I listen to the quiet and feel the peaceful presence of God inside me. In these sacred moments of conscious communion with the Divine, lead me to understand that I can reconnect with this inner peace at any time throughout the day.
I allow God's presence to unburden and sustain me. Wherever I am, I know that I am united in oneness with Spirit. I have an inner calm that strengthens my soul and comforts me.
Excerpt from Michelle Mullady's most recent book 365 Days of Angel Prayers -- an International Best-Seller that was named one of the "Best Books of 2014". Please visit http://www.michellemullady.com/shop.html to order your signed copies of the 2nd edition of this beautiful healing tool.
There is something very powerful about lighting candles as a daily practice, for a particular reason, or simply to give thanks. Candles have helped people pray and meditate since ancient times. Simply igniting the flame, for believers, can in itself be a potent act of faith. The spiritual symbolism and vibration of candles can help you in a variety of ways. You may sense it as a boost of energy, a dedication. Candles are something physical that you can burn, expanding the length of your prayer.
Just as light overcomes darkness, Spirit can empower you to overcome challenges in any situation. The light from the fire of a candle's glow denotes the presence of Spirit within you and your belief in this inner essence to ascend above the illusions of the human experience. Every time you set alight a candle, you're expressing your reliance on a higher good to prevail.
You can communicate your prayer intentions through numerous forms of expression. The easiest method is simply to speak aloud whatever you have to say as you light your candle. Other creative ideas include writing a message on paper and burning it in a candle flame and carving a message onto your candle in the form of a symbolic word, phrase, or drawing.
If you feel called to work with candles in your home, at church, or with a beloved group, please feel free to use this uplifting prayer to illumine our world with love.
'As I set fire to this candle, I open my heart and manifest a light in the world. I give rise to love within myself and allow this love to be delivered in abundance, on the wings of angels, across our beloved planet. Thank you, Holy Mother-Father God, for sending your gifts of compassion, peace, and love to all those who need it. My entire being is flowing with gratitude with the knowledge that you are the light that leads them to serenity, and I surrender all I can to you, trusting your presence will guide us.
And so it is ... Amen!'
Working with the angels has absolutely transformed my life in many positive ways.
Angels are an incredibly powerful part of your spiritual support team, who will do whatever they can to assist you in your life's journey. When you invite the guidance, love, serenity, wisdom and healing of the angels into your life, with a simple intention, or by asking for their assistance, they will respond, and they will do everything they can to help you.
The angels are energetic beings of light, so you can draw their higher vibrations to you by imagining yourself being covered from head to toe in white light. White is the color of purity, unity, honesty, and sincerity. White light, and angels of white light, protect and cleanse the mind, body, emotions, and spirit. White is often considered to be the absence of color…within this void is a direct path to your angels and a link to the Divine. When you visualize white light around you it ignites your soul's true essence and opens you up to healing miracles.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Find a comfortable place to sit with your spine erect and both feet on the ground, hip-width apart.
2. Allow your hands to rest on your lap, palms facing upwards.
3. Gently close your eyes, take three deep breaths into your solar plexus and as you exhale think to yourself, "Relax, let go, embrace peace" ...
4. Visualize a beautiful angelic presence of white light standing behind you.
5. See its feathered wings surrounding you with protection.
6. Imagine this being of white light channeling its spiritual energy into your body from the crown of your head down to the soles of your feet.
7. Allow this heavenly glow to flood into your auric field and every part of your body. See it flowing through your bloodstream.
8. Silently whisper your affirmative prayers for yourself and others.
9. When you've finished, bring your hands to your heart center, thank the angels for their beloved service, and open your eyes.
Did you know that you have a guardian angel that is always by your side? This spiritual companion is connected with you from the beginning of your life to your very last breath. Your guardian angel watches over you, guides, and nurtures you—keeping your mind, body, and soul safe until you're ready to return to spirit—and then this beloved being of light walks you back to heaven.
Do you know how to tune in to your guardian angel's energy? To bond with your personal angel, first you need to give your resistance permission to rest, accept its presence, and be open to a divine encounter. Then, try this simple and easy way to meet the guardian angel who watches over you face-to-face. All you will need is a common household mirror.
Once you have located the mirror you would like to use, turn down the lights and ignite several candles. Sit calmly and place yourself in a comfortable position. When you are relaxed, close your eyes and take several deep breaths. Place both of your hands over your heart center as you visualize yourself surrounded by the radiant white light of the universe. With every inhalation, you are filled with this white light. With every exhalation, you are breathing out all the stress and negativity in your life. Continue to focus on your heart center and concentrate on your breathing, quietly inhaling and exhaling by way of your heart. Through the effortless rhythm of your breath, find the point of peace within, where all is serene.
When you are tranquil, say this charming child's prayer aloud so that you can begin to feel the company of your guardian angel immediately:
Angel of God, guardian dear,
To whom God's love commits me here,
Ever this day, be at my side
To light, to guard, to rule and guide.
Then slowly, open your eyes and catch sight of the mirror before you. See and appreciate yourself. Look sincerely into your own eyes. Leisurely and silently say these words to yourself as you stare into your soul, deeper and deeper:
Self is self.
Make it clear.
Breathe in softly. Breathe out gently.
Self is self.
Make it clear.
Breathe in joyfully. Breathe out slowly and lovingly. Look deeper and deeper and deeper into your soul. Gradually the reflection will change and your guardian angel will appear. Once more, silently call to your angel:
Self is self.
Make it clear.
Now you will see an aura surrounding your reflection. When this new image becomes clear, you will be looking at the illuminating energy of your beloved angel. Take several moments to enjoy the delightful vibration of your heavenly messenger. Then, pray to understand your true purpose at this time along your spiritual journey.
When you are done, slowly close your eyes again. Inhale fully, pulling your angel into your heart and holding it there. As you exhale, feel all the love of the universe overflow into your entire body and send forth that golden spiral of healing light and gleaming love into every area of your life.
Quietly conclude your experience by expressing gratitude to your guardian angel knowing that you can return to connect with this presence at any time.
With Love and Joy,
* If you would like to listen to an audio presentation of the above meditation, please click the link below.
I fell in love with crystals as a little girl. My family frequented a spot along the shores of Lake Michigan where I would get lost for hours playing with beach stones. When I was about seven, I fell in love with a little round stone that was black as the night sky on one side, and on the other it had the pattern of a turtle shell. I called it my turtle stone. This little lovely traveled everywhere with me for the next two decades until it disappeared just as mysteriously appeared. At the time I felt heartbroken, but after many years of magic, our journey together was complete.
This happens with stones. They show up in our life for a particular reason and when our journey together is complete, it is time for them to move on. Sometimes they break, sometimes we feel called to gift them to a friend, and other times they simply disappear.
I know, this may sound a bit odd. But perhaps you can relate. Maybe you have also found a stone on the beach or a trail that really moved you. Maybe, you picked it up, carried it for a bit, and left it in a new spot along the trail. Or maybe you even brought it home and gave it a special place on your mantle and then wondered if there was something more significant about this really cool stone that you just couldn’t resist. Well, there probably is. That little (or maybe big) lovely came into your life for a reason.
Throughout history and culture crystals and stones have been used to both empower and adorn political and religious leaders . . . and for good reason, their unique energy and frequency (in addition to their rare beauty) influences our energy field and ultimately our well-being.
Crystals are the bones of our great mother earth. They carry so much wisdom (from earth records to creative cycles) and they have taken quite the journey before finding their way into our hands. They have been heated, stressed, pushed, pulled, pressed tumbled, cut, fractured, weathered, and so much more. By the time we find our beloved crystal friend, it has lived quite the life and it definitely has wisdom to share about what is unfolding within our own life and how to actualize our dreams. Crystals are playful and work on subtle levels to impart their wisdom and activate transformation.
There are many ways to cultivate a relationship with your crystals. Here are a couple of my favorites . . .
1. Adorn yourself with it. Ok, I’m a jewelry artist, so I’m a bit biased here, but I truly think one of the most powerful ways we can work with our crystal allies is to wear them. When we do, our energy fields harmonize. We bond. Crystals work at levels that are often unconscious. They make gentle shifts to our energy field bringing us into harmony with their steady frequency, a vibration we need to align with in order to actualize our intentions. So, if we’re in love with a stone and we know it’s shaking up our world in all of the best ways, why not adorn with it?
2. Carry it. Throughout the day, there are moments when we are receptive and our crystals wait for those moments. That is when they pop in with an idea or insight that literally rocks our world. When we simply put a crystal in our pocket, purse, or wallet and carry it as we move about our day we create an opportunity for such moments.
3. Get still with it. Listen. Feel. Experience. We become familiar with our crystals when we pause. I often joke that ‘the crystals are calling’ and they are. They call through a vibration, an echo or rhythm that is incredibly subtle, yet can be felt when we are still. We may recognize this as an emotion, a physical feeling, or a deep spiritual connection. Each crystal serves a different purpose and while we can read about that in a book, first hand experiences are always more amazing . . . so create space for that experience.
4. Sleep with it. Sleep time is a time when we are receptive. It is a time when dreams are active and we are processing things that need our loving attention. Simple place a crystal under the pillow, under the bed, or on the bedside table and then in the morning, reflect.
5. Add it to an altar. Altars are sacred spaces. They hold our intentions, our dreams, and our visions. When we add crystals to this sacred space its energy is focused on our intention, and we rally its support in bringing our dreams to life!
And, most importantly, have fun! Your crystal popped into your life for a reason. Let yourself be moved. Be playful. Be creative. And open your heart to knowing (and loving) every facet of you!
Bio: Lori A Andrus is an artist, shaman, and modern-day priestess. Known for asking the right questions, she opens doors into unseen worlds connecting individuals with their inner wisdom in such a way that they take courageous action and embrace their destiny.
Lori is the creator of the Priestess Pathway® and Journey Jewels™ certification programs, Journey Jewels® jewelry, and the Priestess Pathway® Podcast where she weaves the transformational practices of ceremony, ritual, crystal wisdom, shamanic journeying, and sacred creation to bridge the spiritual and physical worlds and empower men and women to stand in their true inner radiance.
You can learn more about Lori's amazing healing work in the world at www.LoriAAndrus.com.
Copyright Lori Andrus 2017
When it comes to living a vibrant life of profound inner bliss, one of the most fundamental tools to learn is how to change your energy. When you understand that the body is made up of energy that is in constant motion, you can see how depleting it is to feel stressed out and overwhelmed. By obstructing this life force or reducing the power of its flow, you become ill, whether on a physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual level. For your health and vitality it's essential to keep your body's energy flowing freely.
The simple act of moving around can renew your energy. When your mind starts to slump and you feel weighed down and frazzled, move your body around. Walk outside and breathe in the fresh air. Take a relaxing sweet orange scented aromatherapy bath, drink a glass of water, go for a bike ride around the neighborhood. In these moments you're doing more than moving your body; you're actually shifting the vibration of your energy field.
Nurture yourself with silence, tune in to your body and listen. It will tell you what would feel good, what would be helpful, what it needs in the present moment. If you learn to pay attention and get to know your body's voice, it will guide you quite naturally to what it wants. Do some yoga poses, stretch your legs and arms. Try some deep breathing exercises. Breathe in to the count of three, then exhale to the count of five. Meditate. Use peace filled affirmations as mantras. Lay down on the floor and visualize a shower of calming light pouring over your body. Jump up and down as you roar with laughter. You don't have to stay stuck in energy that doesn't feel good. You don't have to be a victim to the low vibes that are created by tension and overwhelm. You can use the tools that will help you restore your energy and recharge your battery.
One of the greatest powers you have is the ability to shift, refocus, and rearrange your energy to generate the positive. When you feel stuck in a particular emotion or mind-set, when you get ensnared in pessimism or too fired up due to negativity, you can save yourself a lot of struggle by revitalizing your energy. Instead of trying to force a change in an external situation, go within and permit yourself the freedom to explore what is needed to realign yourself with harmony. Appreciate that questioning is healthy and it offers you the opportunity to discover what works for you—the little acts as well as the big ones.
My Inner Bliss™ Daily Affirmation:
"I give myself the attention I need to change and rearrange the frequency of my energy field."
There is profound power in the simple gesture of blessing yourself. As a meditation, this practice is done as an act of self-love and compassion.
1. Close your eyes, breathe deeply as many times as you need to in order to relax yourself completely and tune into your heart center.
2. Breathe your way beneath your worries, concerns, and busyness, letting each exhale easily carry tension and stress out of your body.
3. Bring an image of yourself to mind and send radiant waves of tenderness to all levels of your being.
4. Imagine speaking softly to yourself, whispering a phrase like "May the healing power of divine grace grant me the courage to recognize my magnificent spirit and believe that my unique light, gifts, and contributions are worthy and meaningful." or "May the angels of heaven encourage me to have unconditional love for myself, just as I am."
5. Feel the delicious truth that who you are, what you have, and what you do is enough. There's nothing you need to change in order to find authentic beauty. Love everything about you. You're made in the image and likeness of Spirit. There's nothing within you that's imperfect. You were created from pure love.
Sign up and receive my newsletter, Living in the Light, and a FREE COPY of my e-book, Everyday Awakenings: 21 Days of Intuitive Living
The Joy of Loving Yourself:
101 Ways to a Happier You
by Michelle Mullady
Michelle Mullady is an internationally known spiritual teacher, best-selling motivational/inspirational author, master energy therapist, angel intuitive and transformational healing workshop leader. Through in-person and online consultations, workshops, events, radio appearances, and writing for 20 years, she helps others reclaim their physical energy and personal joy and find their life’s direction. She lives in San Antonio, Texas where she operates her thriving private practice, Intuitive Living, dedicated to the highest healing and awakenings possible for each individual client.